MushroomKingdomHearts ep2 MushroomKingdomHearts ep2

This is actually really good! You have done a great job matching up the two franchise together and manage to make it very interesting. Just by the little bits of action in this I know that once you get to a proper fight scene things will start to look intense. Keep at it! You have something that could end up being very special! :)

-Jetz

DrakeDNAngel responds:

Thanks so much man, I'm glad you think I did a good job matching up the two franchises. Next Episode there will definitely be another fight scene. ;)

-John

Sonic's Day Off Sonic's Day Off

I like the part where he goes bana- I mean, amazing job! love the part with the boobs :^)
lol

ROFLCHOP (1up) ROFLCHOP (1up)

Uuh.

Pokemon Contest Rivals Pokemon Contest Rivals

I love this cartoon and its not just because im a cameo on it. Everyone did a fantastic job with the voices and the animation its amazing especially knowing you made this in 1 week. Keep it up! Too much water.

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

Dang it I forgot about this! D: It turned out amazing! Kinda sad I didnt took part of it. Excellent job everyone!

SMB: Super V-Day! (HD) SMB: Super V-Day! (HD)

All I need is Yusi in my life. Happy Valentines to you too! <3

Yoshi-1up responds:

Don't touch me.

Follow My Lead Follow My Lead

Thank you for making this and for making my day so much better with a cute, well animated cartoon that left me feeling very cheerful! C: Happy Holidays to you too!

cecameron responds:

I am so glad you enjoyed it!

The Speech The Speech

Fantastic as always C:

Untitled Mario Movie Untitled Mario Movie

Great Flash!

That was amazing! I only wish it was longer but it was a quickie after all. :D GJ!

Drug Street - Episode 2 Drug Street - Episode 2

Great Episode!

This was every enjoyable, I liked more than Episode One! Keep up the good work and I look forward for a Episode 3 in the future!