View Profile CVAnimation

28 Movie Reviews

This is actually really good! You have done a great job matching up the two franchise together and manage to make it very interesting. Just by the little bits of action in this I know that once you get to a proper fight scene things will start to look intense. Keep at it! You have something that could end up being very special! :)

-Jetz

DrakeDNAngel responds:

Thanks so much man, I'm glad you think I did a good job matching up the two franchises. Next Episode there will definitely be another fight scene. ;)

-John

I like the part where he goes bana- I mean, amazing job! love the part with the boobs :^)
lol

Uuh.

2 Game Reviews

SWEET

Dont listen to that guy before me, this is great!

Why is the people who dont like this kinda games, are the one that dont even had made a flash? sigh, get a life dude.

lawl

Interesting...

This game feels like im palying the NES game. By that I mean that the Boss is well done. The level is fantastic. And the game experience is perfect. I think you did a really good job making this game and you should make another one. I think you are a really good game maker.

2 Audio Reviews

Excelent!

This song sounds crazy and awesome. Is this gonna be the theme?

DAMN!

Nice dude, Nice!

Joshy676 responds:

Did you hear the latest one? Thanks for your review.

1 Art Review

Its a really nice background, I'm wondering what it could be for if it is going to be use for something, excellent work!

WooleyWorld responds:

Sex Hair 3

Jetz aka CVAnimation here! Follow me to keep up to date with my latest cartoons! Be it Sprites, Drawn or Anything in between! Thank you for all the support!

Luis Cruz @CVAnimation